Tuesday 30 December 2014

Welcome ...

Hello and a big welcome to  


'what Polly made ...'


I'm Polly, I love to sew, cook, crochet, knit and ...Make!

Making things has always been my passion with my one weakness being concentration. I very rarely make two of the same thing as i'm always thinking about my next project. I would like to keep you all up to date with what i have been making, share links to patterns and tutorials i have used, as well as creating my own tutorials and eventually setting up a shop to sell the things that I make. 

As a first post here are a selection of things i have made recently to give your creative taste buds a sample of what to expect in the new year.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Please click here to join my mailing list.

Sign up to mailing list




Button Bouquet



Baby accessories



Chocoholics birthday cake



Blanket



Mini Banoffee Pies









No comments:

Post a Comment